Microsoft 365 Simplyclass
Discover this complex and often unknown digital environment
Develop an unparalleled level of comfort using the Microsoft 365 environment and utilize it to its full potential.
Microsoft 365 is a collaboration platform and portal to many applications and features. It contains countless relatively unknown and underutilized tools. Yet it is the heart of the Microsoft 365 experience, that entices millions of people around the world to use it.
In this training you will explore the foundations of the Microsoft 365 experience. You will learn how to navigate its interface and manage its various applications and basic settings. You will have the opportunity to discover its numerous applications such as OneDrive, Booking, Delve and many others. You will also uncover the new optional applications available and their usefulness.
ARE YOU MORE THAN 7 WANTING TO TAKE THE SAME COURSE?
We offer private lessons. Contact us for more information.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Uncovering the full potential of the Microsoft 365 platform and becoming comfortable using it;
- Building a solid foundation of best practices that allow you to optimize all Microsoft 365 has to offer;
- Increasing your ability to collaborate with OneDrive and SharePoint;
- Developing your self-sufficiency with the various tools available to your team.
THE TRAINING INCLUDES:
Workshop 1: Meet Your New Assistant
• Discover the MICROSOFT 365 platform
• Introduction to the value-adding applications
• Discover the interconnected nature of the applications
• A short description of essential best practices
• Create a personalized development plan for you and your team
Module 1: M365 Essentials
• M365 Applications Overview
• M365 Interface Overview
• How to install applications and OneDrive
Module 2: M365 Applications
• BOOKINGS: Allow clients and collaborators to book time with you
• FORMS: Create powerful surveys in minutes
• DELVE: learning about your colleagues and shared documents
• SWAY: Professional presentations in a heartbeat
• STREAM: Sharing videos with your team in a secured way
Module 3: Efficiency Tools for M365
• VIVA INSIGHTS: Wellbeing and work-life balance Part 2
• TO DO: The task management tool
• SHAREPOINT: Best practices for document co-editing
• ONENOTE: Remarkable note taking application
• WHITEBOARDS: Developing your ideas collaboratively
• EDITOR: Using Word’s native Editor
Microsoft 365 Simplyclass
- 1 year of support from a team of experts
- 1 year of access to our supportive and sharing community
- 1 90-minute workshop
- 15 accompanying videos totalling 4.5 hours of learning