Pick your format
WhoIs this program for?
- Sales and marketing professionals who want to stand out to their target audience.
- Any representative or consultant who wishes to optimise their prospecting on LinkedIn.
- Managers, CEOs, entrepreneurs who are looking for creative ways to use LinkedIn to do business and reach the right people.
Learn why, in relationship-based selling, LinkedIn generates more than 80% of concluded opportunities so you can take advantage of it for your business.
- Identify the 3 steps of relationship-based selling
- Recognize the value of LinkedIn for your business
- Define opportunities that match your needs
- Realize the span of relationship-based selling on the International market
Match Your intention to Your target audience
Precisely determine your professional intention on LinkedIn and your target group so your digital strategy is consistent.
- Learn the 5 main intentions of LinkedIn users
- Choose only one among those intentions
- Identify the advantages to precisely target your audience
- Define 3 characteristics of your target group’s persona
Master all functionalities
Discover the influence of LinkedIn’s algorithm on your user experience so you can use it to your advantage.
- Identify the algorithm’s priorities
- Learn the 6 elements of the newsfeed
- Understand the value of LinkedIn for your business
- Learn the 2 rules of a successful connection
- Learn the shortcuts that allow to optimize LinkedIn’s inbox
- Know who produces content, why and how
- Differentiate and determine notifications that are useful for your business
Display Expertise using Expert profile
Learn to complete all of your LinkedIn profile sections to support your expertise and stand out to your intended audience.
- Efficiently display your expertise and professionalism
- Create your first banner with Canva
- Identify best practices and those you should avoid
- Create an enticing title and an effective summary
- Know the 3 reasons to have business LinkedIn page
- Identify 3 most relevant competences with your intention
- Understand how to request and give recommendations
Develop A network that Truly helps
Learn how to build a powerful business network made of committed people to help with your visibility on LinkedIn.
- Develop a network that really helps your business
- Understand the difference between a big network and a good network
- Learn the different communication sequences
- Learn how to optimize your engagement in 5 steps
- Understand how LinkedIn searching tools work
- Know the 6 elements of a good connection message
- Create your first connection message and save it
Create Strong posts to Reach your target
Learn how to publish engaging and relevant content to display your specific knowledge and competences.
- Understand the organic reach still accessible on LinkedIn
- Know the current publication trends
- Explore subjects that resonate with your target audience
- Differentiate the types of content (article, post, event, live and groups)
- Learn the 6 mediums of publication and their priority in the algorithm
- Know the editorial rules specific to LinkedIn
- Identify the 6 elements of a complete publication
- Discover practical tips to help with publication
Click here to download full course outlineDOWNLOAD PDF
benefits of this training program
- Better networking
- Better use of the platform
- Increased opportunities
- More precise targeting
- Display expertise
|1||Module 1||Relationship-based selling||90 minutes|
|Module 2||Match Your intention to your Target audience|
|2||Module 3||Master All functionalities||90 minutes|
|Module 4||Display Expertise using Expert profile|
|3||Module 5||Develop A network that Truly helps||90 minutes|
|4||Module 6||Create Strong posts to Reach your target||90 minutes|
Increase your notoriety, create enticing publications and convert your time investment into paying clients!Get started now
What our clients have to say
“This program is by far the best I have seen in the industry to date. I highly recommend it.”
“With our personalized formations and blended learning journeys, we’re able to deliver reports of impact within a week!”
“Thanks to Francois, I learned to synchronize my tools to work together, saving me tons of time daily.”
Passionate about communication and social interactions, David worked as a special needs teacher for more than 10 years. He’s always been interested in communication tools and platforms so LinkedIn quickly became his favorite.
Our training programs are 100% guaranteed
Your satisfaction is our priority!
We take necessary actions to ensure you’re satisfied with our programs. If your training doesn’t meet your expectations, we could offer a credit for another training program or even a refund.